xili-dictionary v2 (available as rc2 in [repository](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-dictionary/download/) ) is a dictionary storable in CPT and terms to create and translate .po files or .mo files and more...
xili-dictionary v2 is a dictionary storable in custom post type (CPT) and terms (custom taxonomy) to create, update and translate .po files or .mo files and more...
- xili-dictionary is a plugin (compatible with xili-language) to build a multilingual dictionary saved in the post tables of WordPress as CPT.
- With this dictionary, collecting terms from taxonomies (title, description), from bloginfos, from wp_locale, from current theme - international terms with ` _e(), __() or _n() or _x(), _ex(), _nx(),... ` functions - , it is possible to create and update .mo file in the current theme folder.
- By importing .mo files, it is possible to regenerate readable .po files and enrich translation tables.
- xili-dictionary is full compatible with [xili-language](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-language/) plugin and [xili-tidy-tags](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-tidy-tags/) plugin.
NEW VERSION 2.0: MAJOR UPGRADE
- new way of saving lines in CPT
- use as soon as possible wp-admin UI library
- now msg lines full commented as in .po
- now translated lines (msgstr) attached to same taxonomy as xili-language (> 2.4.1)
- VERY IMPORTANT : before upgrading from 1.4.4 to 2.0, export all the dictionary content in .po files and empty the dictionary table.
TRILOGY FOR MULTILINGUAL CMS SITE : [xili-language](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-language/), [xili-tidy-tags](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-tidy-tags/), [xili-dictionary](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/xili-dictionary/),
Files and settings
This one of the major screen is accessible at end of xili-dictionary menu. Like in previous version, it is possible to import (export) msg to and from language files (po, mo) inside the table of msg.
This one is based on the 'Custom Post Type' list of WordPress. It is another way to list the msg and modify contents. Some columns are added to describe type and links between msg (msgid, msgstr, language...).